I love dark and moody photography, especially when there is an element of the fantastical in them like this ‘Carretera Fantasma Ghost Road’ collection. Not only does it evoke a sense of the mystical, there is a mysteriousness surrounding these two men that you can’t help but question what they are up to.
Clearly Cristina Duran, Paul Cassidy and Pablo Perez Sanmartin love to tell stories, and not just any stories, as evidenced by this well executed ‘Ghost Road’ portfolio.
Two Mysterious Models Embark on the 'Ghost Road'
1. Dark and Moody Photography - Opportunity for camera and editing software companies to develop tools to enhance the dark and moody aesthetic of photography.
2. Fantastical Photography - Opportunity for photography and art galleries to showcase and sell fantastical photography as a new genre of art.
3. Storytelling Photography - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to incorporate storytelling photography to create emotional connections between products and customers.
1. Camera and Editing Software - Opportunity to develop tools and features that cater to the specific needs of photographers interested in dark and moody photography.
2. Art Galleries - Opportunity to showcase and sell fantastical photography as a new genre of art and to attract new audiences interested in this type of work.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to incorporate storytelling photography as a new approach to create emotional connections between products and customers and to differentiate from competitors.