It’s a family affair in a German Vogue editorial that appears in the magazine’s December 2009 issue. As people prepare to get festive for December photographer Vincent Peters captures joyous moments at a wedding party in beautiful black and white.
Models Elisa Sedbaoui, Bianca Balti and Luca Gadjus are joined by a bevy of musicians and extras as they realistically portray a celebratory mood for the German Vogue editorial. Garments from Thom Browne, Boss, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, Ralph Lauren Collection and Marios Schwabb are also on display in the family-friendly editorial.
A Family Friendly Editorial in German Vogue's December 2009 Issue
1. Family-friendly Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to design collections that cater to the needs and styles of whole families.
2. Photography for Celebrations - Potential for photographers to specialize in capturing joyous moments at weddings, parties, and other festive occasions.
3. Black and White Editorial Photography - Demand for editorial shoots featuring black and white photography to create a timeless and elegant look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can innovate by creating collections that cater specifically to families.
2. Photography - Photographers can find opportunities in specializing in capturing celebratory moments.
3. Publishing - Magazines and editorial platforms can explore the use of black and white photography to create visually striking content.