Geography for kids is taught at school, Rand McNally is now giving parents a way to jump-start education for young kids with the three-title MapIt! Jr. line. This series of books created for young explorers uses stories and pictures to inspire kids between the ages of two and four and help them gain an understanding of the natural and manufactured world, as well as global and local concepts.
Specifically created for curious young ones who are eager to explore the world around them, the book series offers an imaginative and fun way to expose toddlers and pre-schoolers to geography. In the MapIt! Jr. line, parents and caregivers will find books on Landforms, Waterways and Roads and Trails.
Rand McNally's MapIt! Jr. Line Introduces Geography for Kids
1. Geography Education for Kids - The MapIt! Jr. line by Rand McNally introduces an engaging and educational way to teach geography to young children.
2. Interactive Learning Through Stories - Using stories and pictures, the MapIt! Jr. books offer an interactive and imaginative approach to educating kids about the natural and manufactured world.
3. Early Childhood Geography Exploration - The MapIt! Jr. books target kids between the ages of two and four, encouraging them to explore and gain early knowledge of global and local concepts.
1. Children's Book Publishing - The success of the MapIt! Jr. line presents an opportunity for children's book publishers to create more educational and interactive geography books for young children.
2. Educational Toys and Games - With the rise in demand for early childhood geography education, there is a potential for the development of educational toys and games that incorporate geography concepts.
3. Childcare and Early Education - The MapIt! Jr. line can inspire childcare centers and early education providers to integrate geography education into their curriculum, creating a unique selling point.