The Geoffrey Mac Spring/Summer 2013 is a subdued collection of clothing inspired by the quirky extravagance that is characteristic of pop culture performers like Lady Gaga.
In fact, the Chicago designer is responsible for some of the pop diva's wardrobe pieces that scream individuality. The Geoffrey Mac Spring/Summer 2013 line of clothing is flashy, but still compatible with everyday life. Mac focuses on fit and keeps the color palette mostly monochromatic.
Sharp geometric lines and bold spikes can be found on the front of dresses and the padding on leather coats or frocks. Even when Mac decides to go a bit slouchy and loose fitting with his garments as seen with the baggy grey harem pants, there is still strict attention paid to how the garment will fall.
The Geoffrey Mac Spring/Summer 2013 Line is a Subdued Pop Star Wardrobe
1. Flashy Fashion - The trend of flashy fashion allows for innovative designs that incorporate bold geometric lines and spikes.
2. Individuality in Wardrobe - The trend of individuality in wardrobe presents an opportunity for designers to create unique garments inspired by pop culture performers like Lady Gaga.
3. Accessible Exaggeration - The trend of accessible exaggeration in clothing offers a disruptive innovation opportunity to create garments that are flashy yet still compatible with everyday life.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can capitalize on the trend of flashy fashion by creating garments with bold geometric lines and spikes.
2. Pop Culture Merchandise - The pop culture merchandise industry can explore the trend of individuality in wardrobe by producing clothing inspired by pop culture performers like Lady Gaga.
3. Retail Apparel - The retail apparel industry can take advantage of the trend of accessible exaggeration by offering garments that are flashy yet still suitable for everyday wear.