Broaster Company is already an industry leader in branded food concepts and a manufacturer of high-quality foodservice equipment, but now the chain is entering a new arena with the debut of its new Genuine Broaster Chicken Sandwich.
While there are plenty of chicken sandwiches on the market right now, the Genuine Broaster Chicken Sandwich is unique. Thanks to Broaster’s own pressure frying equipment, the chicken found in this new sandwich is more tender and juicier than ordinary fried chicken. The all-white meat chicken breast is then coated and marinated with Broaster’s signature recipe, which delivers a distinctive crunch that can be expected from any Genuine Broaster Chicken (GBC) menu item. As Broaster Company's SVP of Marketing & Food Innovation Greg West explains, "Our pressure frying process seals in the juices and provides the crunch that is second to none when it comes to the chicken sandwich trend. We encourage anyone to take on the chicken sandwich challenge with us and taste the difference in Broasted Chicken."
Image Credit: Broaster Company
The New Genuine Broaster Chicken Sandwich Has Arrived
1. Pressure Frying Process - Broaster's use of their own pressure frying equipment results in a more tender and juicier chicken sandwich, presenting an opportunity for innovation in equipment manufacturing and food processing.
2. Distinctive Crunch - Broaster's signature recipe coating and marinating the chicken breast that delivers a distinctive crunch presents an opportunity for new flavor profiles and innovative coatings to disrupt the fast food industry.
3. Chicken Sandwich Trend - The chicken sandwich trend continues to dominate the fast food industry, driving the need for new and improved versions and presenting ongoing opportunities for innovation in the fast food space.
1. Fast Food - Broaster's entry into the chicken sandwich market presents an opportunity for innovation in the fast food industry, driven by consumer demand for distinctive and high quality options.
2. Equipment Manufacturing - The unique pressure frying process used by Broaster Company presents an opportunity for innovation in equipment manufacturing, and the potential to improve the quality of fried foods across all industries.
3. Food Processing - The combination of pressure frying and marinating in Broaster's signature recipe presents an opportunity for innovation in food processing, encouraging the creation of new products that provide a unique and distinctive taste and texture.