With National Chocolate Day fast approaching, Geneva's All Chocolate Kitchen created the ultra-opulent Geneva Chocolate Truffle. This penny-pinching piece of chocolate is made with luxurious ingredients and retails at a very high price.
The Geneva Chocolate Truffle was made by chocolate connoisseur Alain Roby. The truffle is prepared with a delicious cru Creole chocolate and stuffed with a tasty ganache. While the $3,000 price tag is rather large, so is this decadent piece of candy. The Geneva Chocolate Truffle weighs four pounds and is dipped in 24 carat gold dust.
Furthering the lush appeal of this exuberant dessert, the Geneva Chocolate Truffle is served with a bottle of Dom Perignon, which really brings out the flavor of this rich chocolate treat.
This Geneva Chocolate Truffle Costs an Outstanding Amount of Money
1. Luxury Food Offerings - Opportunities for new high-end food products that prioritize luxury ingredients and presentation
2. Experiential Dining - New opportunities for high-end dining experiences that prioritize exclusive or lavish offerings
3. Premium Desserts - Opportunities for new, extravagant dessert offerings with high price points and unique ingredients or presentations
1. Chocolatiers - Opportunities for chocolatiers to innovate with luxury ingredients and presentation to cater to high-end markets
2. Fine Dining Restaurants - New opportunities for high-end dining establishments to differentiate themselves with exclusive or extravagant menu offerings
3. Beverage Suppliers - Opportunities for beverage suppliers to create unique and exclusive partnerships with high-end food establishments to offer premium drink pairings