Many smartwatches on the market are being designed to be water-resistant, but the Garmin Quatix 5 smartwatch takes things to the next level with a design that's inherently meant for life on the ocean.
The Garmin Quatix 5 is engineered with the brand's electronic marine chart plotters technology alongside fitness tracking capabilities. The device is also capable of reporting stats on depth, boat speed, temperature and even information pertaining to tide data and wind currents. This makes it an ideal piece of equipment for fishing and those who spend ample time on the water to ensure they stay connected and informed, as required.
The Garmin Quatix 5 smartwatch also boasts GLONASS GPS technology in order to ensure you are never without mapping data.
The Garmin Quatix 5 Smartwatch Tracks Boat Speed, Depth and More
1. Oceanic Smartwatches - Oceanic smartwatches with advanced features will allow individuals to stay informed and connected while at sea.
2. Fitness Tracking Marine Wearables - The intersection of fitness tracking and marine wearables may provide opportunities for new innovative products.
3. Electronic Marine Chart Plotters - Innovations in electronic marine chart plotters is making it possible to collect and display real-time data to individuals while they are at sea.
1. Boating - Boating industry can leverage oceanic smartwatches for enhanced safety and navigation.
2. Fitness - Fitness industry can explore opportunities to expand into the marine space with fitness tracking capabilities in wearables suitable for water-based activities.
3. Marine Technology - Marine technology can innovate by combining modern wearables technology with data visualization to provide real-time insights for individuals while they are at sea.