Blueland, the sustainable plastic-free cleaning brand, recently expanded its portfolio in anticipation of spring with the introduction of three new garden-inspired hand soap scents.
Friday, May 14th, the uplifting scents of Bergamot Rose, Satsuma Mandarin, and Lily Mint will be available as limited-edition garden-inspired scents. These floral scents will join brand staples like Lavender Eucalyptus, Perrine Lemon, and Iris Agave, among others. Bergamot Rose is described as having warm, earthy notes, Satsuma Mandarin boasts fresh notes of Citrus for a satisfying clean, and Lily Mint offers a refreshing scent with hints of mint.
The new scents from Blueland will be available as refill options for Blueland’s Hand Soap Forever Bottle. "The $2 refills are 100x smaller and 200x lighter than the average cleaning product, the Hand Soap tablets mean no more bulky backups or running to the store last minute."
Image Credit: Blueland
Blueland Introduces Three Floral Soap Scents in Time for Spring
1. Sustainable Cleaning Products - The introduction of garden-inspired scents gives an opportunity to explore more sustainable and green cleaning products that will have a positive impact on the environment.
2. Limited-edition Scents - The introduction of limited-edition garden-inspired scents shows an opportunity to explore more unique and exclusive scents that will appeal to consumers and help to differentiate products from competitors.
3. Refillable Cleaning Products - The introduction of refills for the Hand Soap Forever Bottle gives an opportunity to explore more refillable cleaning products that have the potential to reduce plastic waste and environmental impact.
1. Cleaning Products - The cleaning products industry can explore more sustainable and refillable products and unique limited-edition scents to increase demand and drive innovation.
2. Home Fragrance Industry - The home fragrance industry can take inspiration from garden-inspired scents to develop new and popular fragrance products for a unique consumer experience.
3. Sustainability Industry - The sustainability industry can take cues from Blueland's environmentally friendly approach to produce more products with minimal environmental impact and encourage long term sustainability.