If you just can’t get enough of the viral song Gangnam Style, then you should consider buying yourself the Gangnam Inspired Diamond Pendant. This outrageous piece of jewelry will let the world know that you are truly obsessed. This hilarious necklace is truly showy in the most ridiculous and over-the-top way.
Brilliance, a diamond jewelry store, created this pop culture piece. It definitely looks like it would have gone well in the video. The Gangnam Inspired Diamond Pendant looks like PSY dancing in the video. It’s made from white and yellow gold and is covered in diamonds. This outrageous piece will only cost you a whopping $59,975 to own.
This item is worth checking out just for a laugh.
The Gangnam Style-Inspired Diamond Pendant Will Cost You $59,975
1. Viral Dance Video Jewelry - Creating jewelry inspired by viral dance videos presents opportunities for capturing the attention of pop culture enthusiasts.
2. Pop Culture-inspired Accessories - Designing accessories inspired by iconic pop culture moments can tap into nostalgia and generate a loyal fanbase.
3. Outrageous Luxury Jewelry - Developing over-the-top and extravagant jewelry pieces can appeal to individuals seeking bold and attention-grabbing fashion statements.
1. Diamond Jewelry Retail - The diamond jewelry retail industry can explore creating unique and quirky pieces to cater to customers with eccentric tastes.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can capitalize on viral trends by producing merchandise that captures the essence of iconic moments.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods industry players can target high-end consumers with outrageous and exclusive jewelry designs that showcase opulence and extravagance.