Going beyond small-screen mobile video games, this gaming tablet fills a gap in the market for embarking on virtual quests on-the-go. Plenty of gamers are happy enough to lug laptops to keep their favorite pastimes close at hand, yet I bet that they'd be convinced to shed some weight, were this device to become a reality.
Beau Reid designed the Xgamer as a handheld gadget with a super slim display, and he wanted the experience of interaction to be immersive. This goal led him to model the touchscreen as an arc shape, offering 180-degree views in a resolution of 1080 pixels in width. To play this virtual reality gaming tablet, the user has access to small joysticks and buttons that are concealed on a panel that's layered behind the display. This arrangement optimizes engagement with the graphics.
A 10-Inch Curved Screen Establishes an Immersive Play Experience
1. Virtual Reality Gaming Tablets - The trend of virtual reality gaming tablets presents an opportunity for immersive gameplay experiences on-the-go.
2. Curved Screen Gaming Tablets - The trend of curved screen gaming tablets offers a more immersive and visually engaging gaming experience.
3. Slim Display Gaming Tablets - The trend of slim display gaming tablets provides gamers with a lightweight and portable gaming solution.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can capitalize on the trend of virtual reality gaming tablets to create new gaming experiences.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can leverage the trend of curved screen gaming tablets to attract customers with visually stunning displays.
3. Technology - The technology industry can tap into the trend of slim display gaming tablets to innovate and create thinner and more portable devices.