Samsung is now adding to its list of creature-collecting tech with a limited-edition pair of ‘Galaxy Buds 2’ earbuds. A Pokémon-inspired version of Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 3 was recently unveiled in South Korea, and to accompany the phone's release, Samsung has announced a pair of matching earbuds.
Equipped with a Pokéball case, the ‘Galaxy Buds 2’ comes with multiple Pokémon stickers that feature popular Pokémon like Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, MewTwo, and more. The stickers offer fans the opportunity to customize their Galaxy Buds case but are chosen at random to provide select fans with a one-of-a-kind holographic MewTwo sticker. Arriving in five different colorways, including onyx, white, lavender, and graphite, the Pokéball case can fit all versions of the Galaxy Buds lineup.
The Pokémon Galaxy Buds 2 will be available starting May 20, 2022.
Image Credit: Samsung
Samsung Unveils a Limited-Edition Pokémon Version of the 'Galaxy Buds 2'
1. Limited-edition Tech Collaborations - The trend of exclusive tech collaborations presents opportunities for companies to tap into new audiences through fan culture.
2. Customizable Tech Accessories - The rise of customizable tech accessories allows for more personalized and unique products that appeal to consumers' individual preferences.
3. Incorporating Pop Culture Into Tech - The incorporation of pop culture, such as anime, into tech products presents opportunities for companies to tap into the trend and attract fans.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can leverage limited-edition collaborations, customization, and pop culture integration to attract new audiences and increase brand loyalty.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can work with tech companies to create exclusive collaborations that capitalize on popular culture trends and promote new releases.
3. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from selling exclusive tech collaborations, especially to fan communities who seek out unique and collectible items.