The Gaetano Navarra Fall 2012 lookbook is energetic in expression and pose, which all stems from the flamboyant fashion it features. The model internalizes the eclectic ensembles in order to portray a playful jubilance for the camera. As eccentric as each outfit is, there is an elegance to them as well that grounds them.
Lensed by Milan-based Czechian photographer Karel Losenicky, the Gaetano Navarra Fall 2012 catalog shoot is appropriately simple, allowing the bold and vibrant fashion to stand out. Rich with fuchsia, sapphire blue, lavender and metallic colors, there is a Grecian vine-like motif that adds a decadence to the looks. There is also a retro 90s twist thanks to the styling of Vogue Italia fashion editor Alice Gentilucci. The knee-high boots and short hemlines are a playful take on that generation.
The Gaetano Navarra Fall 2012 Catalog Has a 90s Influence
1. Flamboyant Fashion - Incorporating bold and vibrant colors in fashion designs to create an energetic and expressive look.
2. 90s Influence - Bringing back retro 90s styles in fashion with playful takes on knee-high boots and short hemlines.
3. Grecian Motif - Integrating Grecian vine-like motifs in fashion designs to add a touch of decadence and elegance.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers and retailers to incorporate bold and vibrant colors, retro 90s styles, and Grecian motifs in their collections.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to capture the energetic and expressive nature of flamboyant fashion in their shoots.
3. Editorial Styling - Opportunity for fashion editors to experiment with retro 90s styling techniques, such as knee-high boots and short hemlines, in their editorials.