The GAC E-Jet is a Chinese concept car which recently made its debut at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. The E-Jet has a 1.0-liter four-cylinder engine good for 60hp and 60 lb-ft of torque and a 13kWh lithium-ion battery. The battery can take the concept 62 miles before the gas engine kicks in to recharge it (total range is 372 miles). Its zero to 60 time is said to be 4.5 seconds and its top speed is set at 100 mph.
Rumor has it that the GAC E-Jet could begin rolling off the assembly line sometime later this year. A U.S. release is also rumored. The E-Jet might do well in the United States as it’s a lot more stylish and sleeker than the current crop of hybrids and EVs offered in the U.S.
The GAC E-Jet Combines Stylishly Sustainable Features
1. Chinese Eco Car Innovations - The GAC E-Jet showcases Chinese innovation in eco-friendly vehicles with a longer travel range and stylish design.
2. Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Designs - The GAC E-Jet represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for hybrid and electric vehicle designs with a 1.0-liter four-cylinder engine that is good for 60hp and 60 lb-ft of torque and a 13kWh lithium-ion battery.
3. Sustainable Transportation Solutions - The GAC E-Jet represents a trend towards sleeker and more sustainable transportation solutions with better fuel efficiency and longer battery life.
1. Auto Industry - The GAC E-Jet represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the auto industry, particularly in the electric and hybrid vehicle market.
2. Sustainable Energy Industry - The GAC E-Jet represents a trend towards sustainable energy solutions and presents an opportunity for growth in the sustainable energy industry.
3. Transportation Industry - The GAC E-Jet represents a new trend in stylish and sustainable transportation solutions for the transportation industry.