The photo series starring Gabby by Anton Ismael, a photographer hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, is a lesson is edgy graphics and vibrant hues. The use of projected imagery heightens the photoshoot in a way that gives it another dimension. The projections are clearly heavily influenced by the floral patterns, sharp lines and overall contemporary aesthetic of the clothing being featured.
Clad in the designs of Patrick Owen and the Anonymous label, Gabby by Anton Ismael strikes fierce poses in front of the camera lens. The dark-haired beauty was outfitted by stylist Arsy Medina, who complemented the futuristic looks with tinfoil-like accessories. She also did the makeup, creating graphic masks that are as bright as the fashion.
Gabby by Anton Ismael is Overlaid with Vibrant and Edgy Projections
1. Edgy Graphics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in graphic design by incorporating edgy and vibrant projections into photo shoots.
2. Vibrant Hues - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in color usage by experimenting with bold and vibrant hues in fashion photography.
3. Projected Imagery - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in photography by incorporating projected imagery to add another dimension to photoshoots.
1. Graphic Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the graphic design industry by exploring new techniques and incorporating edgy graphics into various visual mediums.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by experimenting with vibrant hues and incorporating projected imagery in fashion photography and runway shows.
3. Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry by exploring the use of projected imagery to add depth and creativity to photoshoots.