Japanese streetwear imprint BAPE works in collaboration with watchmakers G-SHOCK on a new iteration of the GA-110 wristwatch. The timepiece is designed to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the BAPE and the 25th year for G-SHOCK. The watch is completely adorned with BAPE's iconic CAMO design all throughout with a captivating gold accent along the watch's face. On the back of the piece, there are additional branding details through the form of BAPE's APE HEAD engraved -- this is accompanied by Casio and G-SHOCK accenting as well.
Additional elements of the timepiece include its shock resisting sensibilities, waterproof properties, and anti-magnetic functions. The GA-110 celebratory watch will be launching for pre-sale on September 29 in Tokyo at the BAPE XXV drop with a wider drop to follow on October 6.
BAPE and G-SHOCK Drop a Camo-Motif GA-110 Timepiece
1. Camo-motif Designs - Opportunity for fashion and accessory companies to collaborate with streetwear brands and incorporate camo designs into their products.
2. Collaboration and Limited Edition Products - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with other brands to create limited edition products that bring together the best of both brands and create hype among consumers.
3. Anti-magnetic and Shock-resistant Properties - Opportunity for watch and accessory companies to focus on developing products with anti-magnetic and shock-resistant properties that can withstand tough conditions and provide added value to consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with streetwear brands to create unique limited edition products that cater to a specific target market and generate excitement among consumers.
2. Watch - Watch companies can focus on developing watches with anti-magnetic and shock-resistant properties that can withstand tough conditions and provide added value to consumers, especially those with active lifestyles.
3. Accessories - Accessory companies can incorporate camo designs into their products to cater to the growing demand for streetwear-inspired designs and appeal to a younger demographic.