Although the futuristic feminine fashion can also be described as modern, there is something very 'The Fifth Element' about them, which will bring up vision of a grimy future. Granted, the looks themselves are more prim and proper than one would first expect. The hair might be tousled and the makeup might be dark, but the outfits are full of sharp lines that is full of sophistication.
Shot by photographer Adam Marc Williams, the futuristic feminine fashion was put together by stylist Nicky Rybka-Goldsmith. Captured in stuio in black and white, the monochromatic outfits stand out even more. The looks were perfected by makeup artist Jennifer Gooding, who concentrated on experiemental eye makeup that could easily inspire a Halloween costume or two.
The Back To Black 'Quintessence' Editorial is Dark and Sensual
1. Futuristic Feminine Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore the use of innovative materials and technology to create garments that blend futuristic aesthetics with functionality.
2. 'the Fifth Element' Inspired Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporate elements of science fiction and fantasy into fashion design, merging futuristic influences with bold and imaginative creations.
3. Monochromatic Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Experiment with monochromatic looks that combine sharp lines and sophisticated designs to create visually striking outfits.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Leverage innovative materials, technology, and design to push the boundaries of traditional fashion and create futuristic, avant-garde garments.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore experimental eye makeup and dark aesthetics to create new beauty trends inspired by futuristic fashion.
3. Photography and Styling - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Use black and white photography techniques, combined with futuristic fashion styling, to create captivating visuals that evoke a sense of timeless elegance.