Those attending Future Festival can expect keynote presentations from Trend Hunter's team of Futurists that are as engaging as they are informative. To gain better insight into the process in which these presentations are created, Lee Schneider from the Future X Podcast sat down with Trend Hunter Futurist and Senior Research Manager, Ady Floyd.
The podcast episode titled 'Creative Keynotes With Ady Floyd of Trend Hunter' was recorded on-site at Future Festival Los Angeles. The interview took place following Floyd's 'The Future of Retail' keynote, in which she speaks on the latest trends in retail innovation, omnichannel and marketing.
You can listen to the full podcast episode on the Future X Podcast here.
Ady Floyd Speaks to the Process of Making a Keynote
1. Keynote Presentations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new formats and interactive elements to make keynote presentations more engaging and informative.
2. Retail Innovation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new technologies and strategies to enhance the retail experience, especially in the areas of omnichannel and marketing.
3. Podcasting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative podcast formats and platforms to deliver informative and engaging content to a wider audience.
1. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology and interactive elements into event planning to enhance keynote presentations and engage attendees.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate new technologies and strategies into the retail industry to create a seamless omnichannel experience and effective marketing campaigns.
3. Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new podcasting formats and platforms to reach a wider audience and deliver engaging and informative content.