The Apple iPhone may be all the craze right now, but it’s not made of glass or similar to a hollowed-out pebble like this Fujitsu cell phone concept. Super sleek, it actually looks more like a paperweight than a cell phone.
The Fujitsu cell phone concept morphs it into different screens, simply by dragging the black blob in the middle of the phone in different directions
The Fujitsu Cell Phone Concept Weighs Down the Competition
1. Flexible Screen Display - The concept of a flexible screen display allows for a unique and sleek design, and could revolutionize the mobile phone industry.
2. Gesture-based Technology - The use of gesture-based technology to control screen morphing could become a popular feature in the development of future mobile phone concepts.
3. Minimalistic Design - A minimalistic design approach in mobile phone manufacturing adds a unique appeal and could cater to a specific target audience seeking simple yet elegant technology products.
1. Mobile Phone Manufacturing - Mobile phone manufacturing companies could consider incorporating flexible screen display technology, gesture-based technology, and minimalistic design approaches in future phone concepts, to differentiate themselves from competitors and capture the attention of specific target audiences.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies could explore the concept of minimalism and sophistication in product design to appeal to consumers seeking sleek and understated gadgetry.
3. Gesture Recognition Software Development - Developers could work on improving gesture recognition technology to provide users with an intuitive and seamless experience when controlling their screens, which could be applied across a wide range of industries beyond mobile phones.