Freshly released for the holiday season, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit is designed to offer tween and teen girls the ability to experience the lost art of instant film cameras that had seemingly gone the way of flip phones, but have recently made a resurgence.
The Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit is outfitted with a mini selfie mirror that takes the guesswork out of snapping self-focused photos, while the design of the camera itself is fashioned after the iconic silhouette of the carton cat.
Coming complete with a pink shoulder strap, a pack of film, batteries and even stickers, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit is sure to be a hit with Gen Y girls this holiday season.
The Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit Features a Selfie Mirror
1. Cartoony Instant Cameras - The new Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit is an example of the trend of cartoony instant cameras featuring selfie mirrors.
2. Instant Film Resurgence - The resurgence of instant film cameras specifically targeted towards teens and tweens creates an opportunity for businesses to cater to this niche market.
3. Personalization in Photography - The addition of stickers and the Hello Kitty design showcases the trend of personalization in instant photography and provides opportunities for businesses to offer personalized photo accessories and themes.
1. Photography - The photography industry can benefit from the resurgence of instant film cameras and the trend of personalization in photography, as well as the need for selfie-friendly features.
2. Retail - The retail industry can explore the niche market of tween and teen girls who have an interest in instant film cameras and offer products catering to this market.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can offer personalization options for instant film cameras and create camera-specific accessories for popular models, such as the Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera Kit.