American designer FUCT has recently collaborated with Japanese jewelry and accessory designer Larry Smith to design the fabulously vintage-inspired FUCT leather wallet series. While both wallets of the collection have a very antique and tribal-like feel to them, they also have a nice flair of sophistication and luxury. The FUCT leather wallet is handmade "from a tough steerhide leather that’s been tanned and overdyed, each wallet features vintage No. 42 Talon zippers and tonal No. 0 stitching," giving the wallet a tattered look.
The FUCT leather wallet is available in two different colors including an attractive tanned tone and plain black. Each wallet is embossed with the logo's motif on the interior and exterior of the wallet. The series is set to hit stores sometime in July.
The New FUCT Leather Wallet Collection is Both Luxurious & Vintage
1. Vintage-inspired Leather Accessories - The trend towards vintage-inspired leather accessories is disrupting the fashion industry and creating new opportunities for designers to collaborate.
2. Handmade Leather Goods - The trend towards handmade and artisanal leather goods is disrupting the traditional manufacturing industry and creating opportunities for small-scale producers.
3. Tribal Aesthetic - The trend towards a tribal and antique aesthetic in fashion accessories is disrupting traditional design and creating opportunities for cross-cultural collaborations.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry has an opportunity to innovate by incorporating vintage and tribal elements into their designs and collaborating with small-scale producers to create artisanal goods.
2. Leather Goods - The leather goods industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional manufacturing methods by embracing handmade and artisanal production methods and collaborating with designers to create unique and authentic products.
3. Jewelry and Accessories - The jewelry and accessories industry has an opportunity to incorporate antique and tribal elements into their designs, creating new trends and collaborating with designers from diverse cultures to create unique and innovative products.