'Do You Wanna Go To Starbucks?' is a very relatable Frozen song parody for any university student that's ever gone on a caffeine binge before cramming before an exam or project deadline. In this 'Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?' spoof, filmmaker Olivia Mowry takes on the role of lonely Princess Anna and goes on a musical search throughout a library to find a companion to accompany her to get a coffee.
Although there are a few of people in the library studying, they're too busy to take a break, or don't drink java. The wording is perfect for this adaptation but unfortunately for the star coffee drinker, this short YouTube film doesn't have a happy Disney-esque ending.
Olivia Mowry's Frozen Song Parody Asks 'Do You Wanna Go to Starbucks?'
1. Caffeine Consumption - Opportunity for creating new and innovative caffeinated products for busy professionals.
2. Online Spoof Videos - Potential for creating viral video content through creative parodies.
3. Film-inspired Marketing - Using popular films as inspiration for marketing campaigns to engage target audiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative caffeinated products can disrupt the traditional coffee market.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for filmmakers and content creators to capitalize on the popularity of online spoof videos.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Using film-inspired marketing strategies can help brands connect with consumers in a more engaging way.