The Chicago Town frozen pizza range is being expanded with a number of new products for consumers to try out when looking for a premium yet convenient way to enjoy some fresh pizza from home.
The lineup now includes a total of seven new pizzas, which includes premium tiers and Weekender options that come in a number of crave-worthy flavors. The pizzas are set to launch with the help of a substantial marketing campaign, which will cover all channels including shopper marketing, digital, out-of-home, commercial partnerships, PR and more.
Head of Marketing Paula Wyatt spoke on the inspiration behind the new additions to the Chicago Town frozen pizza range saying, "We know more and more consumers are discovering that frozen food offers outstanding quality, great value and now more than ever can help manage household budgets. Our aim is convince more and more pizza lovers to look to frozen.”
Chicago Town Added Several Options to Its Frozen Pizza Range
1. Premium Frozen Pizza - There is an opportunity to disrupt the frozen pizza market with premium options that cater to consumers who want quality and convenience.
2. Weekender Frozen Pizza - The Weekender option caters to consumers looking for a convenient yet indulgent pizza to enjoy during their weekends, opening up a new market segment.
3. Integrated Marketing Campaign - An integrated marketing campaign that covers all channels can help to increase awareness and drive sales for new product launches.
1. Frozen Food Industry - Premium and convenient frozen food options are becoming popular, presenting an innovation opportunity in the frozen food industry.
2. Food Marketing Industry - Integrated marketing campaigns for food products can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food marketing industry.
3. Food Delivery Industry - Expanding the market for frozen pizza also presents an opportunity for disruption in the food delivery industry, particularly with the rise of on-demand delivery services.