Rather than being served in its traditional form, Dreyer's Frozen Custard ice cream is served chilled. The dessert is described as "rich, extra thick and creamy," made made with fresh milk and egg yolks, without any artificial preservatives.
The frozen treat comes in a variety of flavors, including an original Old Fashioned Vanilla, as well as some novelty flavors like Chocolate Malt, Mint Cookies 'N Cream, Peanut Butter Pie, Snickerdoodle and Salted Caramel Pretzel. In comparison to Dreyer's Grand line of desserts, the Frozen Custard products are thicker, heavier and prove it by having more calories. If you're a fan of custard as a dessert, this will be a sweet treat to cool off with, even if it is a little more indulgent as a dairy product.
Dreyer's Frozen Custard Ice Cream Adds a Chill to a Classic Dessert
1. Frozen Custard Desserts - Frozen custard desserts are becoming a popular alternative to traditional ice creams.
2. Indulgent Dessert Options - Consumers are looking for more indulgent dessert options, like thick, creamy frozen custard.
3. Novelty Flavors - Frozen custard brands are innovating with unique and unexpected flavor combinations.
1. Frozen Dessert Industry - The frozen dessert industry is seeing a surge in demand for premium and indulgent products like frozen custard.
2. Dairy Industry - The dairy industry is embracing frozen custard as a way to add value and market differentiation to their product lineup.
3. Food Retail Industry - Food retailers are taking advantage of the popularity of frozen custard by stocking a variety of flavors and brands to cater to consumer demand.