The Friends Experience is usually only open for day tours but Booking.com is giving fans of the 90s sitcom the chance to reserve the entire two-storey venue overnight. The Ultimate Sleepover at The Friends Experience gives fans the chance to sleepover in a set recreation of Monica and Rachel's apartment and they'll also get the chance to enjoy a late-night game of Phoebe’s Cab Escape Room, a themed scavenger hunt and coffee and breakfast and Central Perk.
Fittingly, a guest can bring a friend of their own to enjoy the one-night Friends Experience in New York City. To capture the experience, a professional photographer will be available so that fans can see themselves recreating iconic moments from the show.
The Friends Experience by Booking.com Recreates a Famous NYC Apartment
1. TV Show Themed Accommodations - Opportunity for other TV show themed accommodations to be created for fans to have an immersive experience.
2. Experiential Tourism - Travel companies can offer immersive experiences for tourists that center around pop culture.
3. Unique Hotel Packages - Hotels can differentiate themselves by offering unique and themed overnight experiences to attract guests.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can create unique and memorable experiences for their guests to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for other TV shows to create immersive experiences for fans and capitalize on nostalgia.
3. Tourism - Travel companies can offer niche experiences to attract and retain customers in a competitive industry.