If Alice in Wonderland went to Torture Garden, then she would most certainly be wearing Freyagushi couture. It is just a crazy mix of baby fashion, ruffles, blood, latex, and more or less any other kitsch influences you can think of. The effect is very doll-like with lots and lots of ruffles and rabbit ears.
I adore Freyagushi clothes, but clearly you have to be very brave to venture out in them. Personalized one-off designs and limited editions are also offered, just in case you fear bumping into someone wearing the same outfit.
Freyagushi is 'Alice in Wonderland' Meets Torture Garden
1. Fantasy Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customizable and personalized fantasy fashion designs that cater to individual tastes and preferences.
2. Alternative Couture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of alternative couture clothing that combines unconventional materials and themes to cater to a niche market.
3. Retro Kitsch Influence - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the incorporation of retro kitsch influences in fashion to create unique and eye-catching designs that appeal to trendy and edgy consumers.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate unconventional materials and themes in fashion design to create alternative couture clothing catered to the niche market of individuals seeking bold and unique fashion statements.
2. Personalization Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer personalized and customized fashion designs, including fantasy fashion options, to meet the growing demand for individuality and self-expression in clothing.
3. Event Planning and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate fantasy fashion and alternative couture into event planning and entertainment services to create immersive and visually captivating experiences for attendees.