The Freeman's Sporting Club Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook is so cool that "dropping trou" looks completely acceptable in this casual photo shoot. If you are looking for a down-to-earth practical fashion spread, then these photos may be just what you're looking for.
While there are plenty of pretentious fashion spreads out there, it takes a great photographer to make everyday hanging out look both professional and practical. Moreover, the clothes are featured in a way that enables viewers to see how the items look while moving around. Instead of featuring models in stiff, contrived poses, photographer Tim Barber captures his subjects in everyday stances that promote the practicality of the clothing. Because of this, the Freeman's Sporting Club Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook is enticingly simplistic and never ostentatious.
The Freeman's Sporting Club Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook is Cool and Casual
1. Down-to-earth Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to showcase their clothing in a more natural and practical setting, like Freeman's Sporting Club did in their Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook.
2. Everyday Photography - Photographers can create a market for casual and practical photoshoots that showcase the functionality of products rather than just the aesthetic appeal.
3. Simplicity in Fashion - There is a trend towards showcasing clothing and accessories in a simpler and more practical manner, eschewing the ostentatiousness of traditional fashion spreads.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can incorporate a more natural and practical setting to showcase their clothing, accessories, and footwear.
2. Photography Industry - Photographers can specialize in casual and practical photoshoots that focus on the functionality of products rather than just the aesthetic appeal.
3. Marketing Industry - There is a need for marketers to showcase products in a simpler and more practical manner, highlighting their functionality and versatility.