Frederick Anderson imagined a modern-day army of women for this years fall collection. He entitles the capsule 'The Blonde Brigade,' as all of the women modeling his pieces have blonde hair. The designer's intent with this approach was to show that women are deciding their own path and destiny by dying their hair. He aims to push the emphasis of the power for the woman behind it.
The silhouettes of the Frederick Anderson Fall 2018 collection widely range from sporty looks to flirtatious looks. There are selections of bomber jackets, military prints, cargo pants, moto stripe details and utility pocket details. The expansive series also offers pink and navy lace detailed shirt dresses, tweed pieces, long skirts, fringe details and button up dresses.
Image Credit: Frederick Anderson
Frederick Anderson Imagines a Modern Day Army of Women with a New Line
1. Blonde Hair Empowerment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop hair dye products and marketing campaigns that emphasize self-expression and empowerment for women.
2. Mixing Sporty and Flirtatious Styles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create hybrid clothing designs that combine sporty and flirtatious elements for a unique and versatile look.
3. Military-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate military prints and details into everyday clothing to create edgy and fashion-forward styles.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine fashion and beauty industries by collaborating with hair dye brands to create empowering fashion collections.
2. Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore collaborations between sportswear brands and fashion designers to create hybrid clothing pieces that cater to both sporty and fashion-conscious individuals.
3. Textile and Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new manufacturing techniques and materials to seamlessly incorporate military-inspired prints and details into garments.