Premiering at the upcoming Salone Satellite trade show in Milan, ‘Fractal’ by Nicole Tomazi is sure to turn heads with its elegant and intuitive composition of geometry inspired shapes and naturally forming textiles.
Indicative of features both mathematically composed and naturally occurring, Fractal by Nicole Tomazi is an alluring collaboration between what is often felt to be distinct areas of influence. This collection artfully undermines any preconceived notions regarding conflicting aesthetic elements. The wool surface is reminiscent of the soft, mossy floor of a forest while the rigidity of the intricate angle frames alludes to the collection’s overall contemporary inspiration.
Artfully subtle and tastefully designed, Fractal by Nicole Tomazi includes an armchair, table and shelving systems, all of which are pristine examples of the artist’s unprecedented ability to continually produce exquisite pieces of modern decor.
Nicole Tomazi Impresses With her New 'Fractal' Collection
1. Geometry-inspired Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating furniture and decor that incorporates geometric shapes and patterns.
2. Natural Textile Integration - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in integrating naturally forming textiles into furniture and decor designs.
3. Harmonizing Aesthetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in combining conflicting aesthetic elements to create visually striking furniture and decor pieces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in incorporating geometry-inspired designs and natural textiles into furniture manufacturing processes.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in utilizing furniture and decor pieces with harmonized aesthetics to create visually appealing interior designs.
3. Textile Production - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing and producing naturally forming textiles for integration into furniture and decor products.