The Forget Me Not FW 2012 collection is romantic and highly feminine, boasting a large gradient of pastels and soft shades. The blankets and scarves featured are defined by intricate details and patterns; looks presented focus on color blocking and graphic design. The fabrics are highly nostalgic of grandmother quilts, while maintaining a chick and contemporary edge. The designer has an evident eye for balance and symmetry.
All Forget Me Not products are handmade in Italy from the finest silks. The silks are perfect for exhibiting the fine details of hand-rendered illustrations and compositional styles. The designer not only created breathtaking scarves and drapery pieces, but also creates artwork for publications such as Vogue, ELLE, Nylon and Muse.
The Forget Me Not FW 2012 Collection is Whimsical and Soft
1. Romantic Prints - There is an opportunity to create disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating intricate and nostalgic prints into modern designs.
2. Handmade Luxury - The trend of handmade products offers disruption opportunities in various industries, such as fashion, home decor, and gifting, by emphasizing craftsmanship and uniqueness.
3. Collaborative Artistry - There is a potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion and publishing industries by collaborating with artists to create unique and exclusive collections.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation by incorporating romantic prints and handmade luxury into their designs and production processes.
2. Home Decor - By embracing handmade luxury and incorporating romantic prints, the home decor industry can offer unique and personalized products that disrupt the market.
3. Publishing - Collaborating with artists to create exclusive collections can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for the publishing industry, especially in the realm of fashion magazines and art publications.