Need to prop your door open? You could just use a heavy tin or jam an eraser under your door; but where's the fun in that? This 'Foot-in-the-door' door stop has a super sassy style and is in the shape of a high heel. Shoe lovers no longer will have the need to ruin their $800 dollar Minnillo Blahniks or pricey Nine Wests.
Implications - The Foot-in-the-door door stopper can be used inside the home or out and comes in different colors such as red and black. They would look great in any home, office space or even in a dorm. They are simple to use and will come in handy if you have your hands full!
Pretend You Really do Have Girls Over
1. Stylish Door Accessories - The Foot-In-The-Door Doorstop demonstrates the trend of incorporating style and design into everyday home accessories.
2. Novelty Functional Products - The high heel design of the Foot-In-The-Door Doorstop taps into the trend of novelty products that serve a practical purpose.
3. Personalized Home Decor - The variety of colors available for the Foot-In-The-Door Doorstop caters to the trend of personalization in home decor.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on the demand for stylish and personalized door accessories like the Foot-In-The-Door Doorstop.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities to collaborate with home decor brands and create unique, fashion-inspired door accessories.
3. Gifts and Novelties - The gifts and novelties industry can market the Foot-In-The-Door Doorstop as a quirky and practical gift option for shoe lovers or fashion enthusiasts.