Designed by Satsuki Ohata, the Fondue Slippers offer consumers the chance to acquire footwear pieces that have been creatively formed to the contour and shape of their feet.
Referencing the infamous fondue dish where patrons dip ingredients into a melted pot of cheese, the Fondue Slippers require consumers to dip their feet into a PVC mold, allowing the material to harden and form to the specific shape of their feet. Instantly creating custom-fit slippers that can be worn both inside and outside the house, the Fondue Slippers by Satsuki Ohata are taking footwear customization to a whole other level.
Essentially creating a custom wax mold around your feet, these slipper creations will surely add a fun and eclectic touch to any footwear collection.
The Fondue Slippers by Satsuki Ohata Amazingly Mold Around Your Feet
1. Custom-fit Footwear - Fondue slippers by Satsuki Ohata are offering custom-fit slippers taking footwear customization to the next level.
2. Personalization of Fashion - Fondue slippers by Satsuki Ohata focus on personalization in fashion industry as customized footwear is becoming popular.
3. Innovative Footwear Design - Fondue slippers by Satsuki Ohata are demonstrating innovative and creative footwear design by creating custom wax mold around the feet.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - The footwear manufacturing industry could benefit from the disruptive innovation of personalized footwear like Fondue Slippers by Satsuki Ohata.
2. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail industry can seize the opportunity to provide personalization options for customers like Fondue Slippers by Satsuki Ohata.
3. 3D Printing - 3D printing technology can be integrated with Fondue Slippers to create unique way of producing custom-fit slippers.