While most brands are busy designing different styles and colours of shades, Ray-Ban concentrated on its structural design to come up with a foldable version of its rockin' hot Wayfarer sunglasses.
The classic Ray-Ban shades can now be easily stowed away in a purse or clutch bag. These are perfect for those who hate carrying humongous bags.
The cool shades are yours for $149.
Check out some more Ray-Bans:
Implications - Consumers are looking for luxury items that are easy to take care of. Products that offer an element of prestige while still being convenient are more appealing than those simply with a high price tag. High fashion labels could incorporate this aspect of easy accessibility into their elite designs in order to attract a wider audience.
Space-Saving Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
1. Foldable Sunglasses - The trend of creating shades that can be easily folded or stowed away for convenience and portability.
2. Structural Design Innovation - The trend of focusing on the structural design of products, as opposed to just aesthetics or functionality.
3. Luxury Convenience - The trend of offering luxury items that are easy and convenient to use, which appeals to busy and on-the-go consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry could adopt the trend of foldable sunglasses and incorporate easy accessibility into their elite designs to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Eyewear Industry - The eyewear industry could focus on structural design innovation to create sunglasses that are not only visually appealing but also practical and portable.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry could embrace the trend of luxury convenience by creating products that offer prestige and sophistication while still being easy to use and carry around.