Brinker Restaurants, the Texas-based restaurant group famous for its brands such as Chili's and Maggiano's, announced a new Flytrex drone delivery service. Flytrex has previously partnered with brands such as El Pollo Loco and AHA for similar services that were met with great success. For the Brinker and Flytrex partnership, the two companies sought and received permission from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to deliver meals within one nautical mile, which is equal to approximately 1.2 miles.
Customers within 1.2 miles of a participating restaurant will be able to order drone delivery via the Flytrex mobile application. This means thousands of customers will gain access to delivery times of under five minutes per order while testing out this future-facing technology that takes cars off the road.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Brinker Partnered up with Flytrex for Drone Deliveries in Texas
1. Drone Delivery Services - The implementation of drone delivery services can disrupt the traditional food delivery industry and provide faster and more efficient delivery options.
2. Faa-approved Drone Deliveries - The expanding approval of drone deliveries by the FAA can lead to innovative solutions for industries such as e-commerce, healthcare, and emergency services.
3. Mobile Application Delivery - The use of mobile applications to deliver products by drone can transform the traditional delivery process and lead to a more convenient and customer-oriented experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Drone delivery services in the food and beverage industry can provide faster and more efficient delivery options for customers while potentially reducing the environmental impact of traditional delivery methods.
2. E-commerce - The use of FAA-approved drone deliveries in e-commerce can provide faster, cheaper, and more efficient delivery options, leading to greater customer satisfaction and increased profits.
3. Emergency Services - The use of drone deliveries approved by the FAA in emergency services can enhance response times and provide faster delivery of critical supplies and medication to those in need, potentially saving lives.