The Axis Vidus is a revolutionary robotic flying device that offers the smallest remote person view equipped on a drone to-date. The quadcopter is only 1.5-inches in size and able to capture stellar video and footage from unique perspectives and first person points of view.
Drones are an ideal device to use for photography and filming as it allows consumers to gain unique perspectives from unconventional viewpoints. The Axis Vidus features four minuscule propellers at each of the four corners of the drone complete with a microscopic camera that can capture video footage in 420-p. The Axis Vidius also doesn't need to be registered through the Federal Aviation Administration prior to use, due to the small size of the device weighing in at less than a full pound.
The Axis Vidus is the Smallest Flying Device to Offer Remote Person View
1. Remote Person View Drones - The Axis Vidus is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the drone industry, offering the smallest remote person view equipped on a drone to-date.
2. Unconventional Viewpoint Filming - The Axis Vidus taps into the trend of capturing unique perspectives with drones, providing consumers with the ability to film from unconventional viewpoints.
3. Microscopic Camera Technology - The microscopic camera featured in the Axis Vidus presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the camera industry, providing high-quality video footage in a tiny size.
1. Drone - The Axis Vidus is a game changer in the drone industry, offering a small size and remote person view capabilities.
2. Photography and Filming - The Axis Vidus caters to the needs of photographers and filmmakers, providing them with a new tool to capture footage from unconventional viewpoints.
3. Camera - The microscopic camera technology in the Axis Vidus has potential to disrupt the camera industry, offering high-quality video in a small form factor.