The Flower Recipe Book is perfect for DIY men and women who love to dabble in the art of floral arrangements. Likening such a pastime to cooking, the expansive guide illustrates that with the right amount of ingredients, a magnificent bouquet can be created every time without fail.
Created by highly sought-after floral designers Alethea Harampolis and Jill Rizzo of San Francisco-based Studio Choo, the Flower Recipe Book is comprised of step-by-step tutorials for creating arrangements, bouquets, wreaths and garlands. Categorized in terms of season and formality, the 'recipes' are accompanied by stunning photography that provide a good incentive for the undertaker.
Nevertheless, people will truly appreciate the Flower Recipe Book's tool box stock list, vessel guide, techniques tutorial and helpful hints section, which provide even more insight into this artform.
The Flower Recipe Book Revolves Around the Art of Arrangements
1. DIY Floral Arrangements - The trend towards DIY floral arrangements is disrupting the traditional retail floral industry.
2. Seasonal Floral Guides - The trend towards seasonal floral guides offers opportunities for specialized flower farms and online retailers.
3. Photography for Floral Guides - The trend towards stunning photography in floral guides is disrupting the traditional publishing industry.
1. Floral Industry - The floral industry must adapt to the DIY trend and find new ways to engage with customers.
2. Specialty Flower Farms - Specialty flower farms have the opportunity to market themselves by delivering in-season and unique flowers to online customers.
3. Publishing Industry - Publishers must adapt their floral publications to offer high-quality imagery and step-by-step tutorials for DIY enthusiasts.