With Pride month in full bloom, Wildflower cases is celebrating with a limited-edition 'Flower Power' drop that's sure to help accessorize one's phone.
The colorful case arrives in a vibrant color palette of pink, blue, yellow and red. Complete with a 90s floral design motif, this case is sure to set one's phone apart while celebrating Pride. According to the brand, 100% of the proceeds from the Flowerpower case will be donated to the Marsha P. Johnson Institute, which is dedicated to defending the rights of black trans people.
For those interested in an eye-catching case, this particular one arrives in eight sizes for a price point of $35 to $37 USD.
Image Credit: Devon Lee Carlson
Proceeds from the Flower Power Case Will Be Donated
1. Pride Phone Cases - The popularity of Pride-themed accessories offers opportunities for more new and unique products in this industry.
2. Charitable Donations - More companies can leverage their products as a means of donating proceeds to meaningful causes.
3. 90s Aesthetic - The 90s floral design motif is gaining popularity in phone accessories and could inspire more nostalgic product offerings.
1. Phone Cases - The phone accessories industry can capitalize on Pride and other social causes to create captivating and unique products.
2. Charity - Socially conscious brands and organizations can leverage charitable donations to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty.
3. Fashion Accessories - The fashion industry can adopt Pride themes in their products to show support for marginalized communities.