Consumers focused on wellness have begun increasingly ncorporating collagen into their diet and Fow Alkaline Water is leveraging this trend with the introduction of three new collagen flavors - Blood Orange, Pomegranate, and Meyer Lemon.
These delicious organic collagen flavors are made with award-winning natural alkaline spring water, mineral-rich spring water with a pH of +/- 8.1 and are infused with 10g of Grass-Fed Bovine Collagen Protein per portion (via hydrolyzed collagen peptides). These collagen waters will help support skin, hair, nail, and joint function adding to both your beauty and wellness routine. Plus, the waters are suitable for a variety of lifestyles and diets as they Paleo friendly, Keto Friendly, Gluten-free, dairy-free, and Kosher.
Image Credit: Flow Hydration
Flow Alkaline Spring Water Launched Three New Flavors
1. Collagen-infused Beverages - There is an opportunity for businesses to create and market collagen-infused beverages as a way to cater to the growing trend of wellness-focused consumers.
2. Alternative Water Flavors - Businesses can experiment with and introduce new water flavors to the market in order to diversify and attract consumers who are looking for unique and refreshing options.
3. Holistic Health Products - Holistic health is becoming more popular, and there is an opportunity for businesses to create products that incorporate healthy ingredients like collagen as part of this trend.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can utilize the collagen and water trends by developing and marketing a variety of innovative products that cater to both health and taste preferences.
2. Natural and Organic Products - Natural and organic product companies can explore incorporating collagen and unique water flavors into their existing product lines to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Beauty and Personal Care Industry - The beauty and personal care industry can benefit from the collagen trend by developing and marketing products that support overall skin, hair, and nail wellness.