There are few things more relaxing than a bath, but a truly smart choice for a soaker is the FLOU Foaming Bathtub because it can keep the environment content as well. While the maximum consumption theory rarely applies to a full tub, the user would be all the less likely to replenish hot water in this particular basin.
The shallow liquid in the broad jacuzzi might be less capable of insulating itself against quick cooling, but designer Satoshi Yanagisawa has incorporated an innovative system into the outer lip of the bathroom fixture. Within the softly curving gunnels of the soaker there is a water container, a filtration system and an inventive foam generator.
Inspired by the layer of froth along the ocean shoreline, the FLOU Foaming Bathtub continually releases suds upon the water's surface to maintain the thermal temperature of your balmy bath.
The FLOU Foaming Bathtub Keeps the Water Warm
1. Smart Bathtubs - The development of smart bathtubs, such as FLOU Foaming Bathtub, encourages a newfound appreciation for the potential of technology in bathroom fixtures.
2. Thermal Control for Water Features - Innovative thermal control systems in water features, such as the filtration system and foam generator in the FLOU Foaming Bathtub, can help maintain the temperature of various water systems.
3. Froth-based Insulation - Video inspired by foam along shorelines could transpose to various industries such as food and beverage, to help maintain the thermal temperature of products using froth-based insulation.
1. Bathroom Fixtures - The incorporation of innovative systems in bathroom fixtures, such as the filtration system and foam generator in the FLOU Foaming Bathtub, can lead to a wave of inventive and functional products for the sector.
2. Hospitality Industry - Smart bathtubs, such as the FLOU Foaming Bathtub, can be incorporated into hotel suites or rented accommodations to provide guests with an embedded technological element and more relaxing experience.
3. Food and Beverage - The froth-based insulation model could be adapted to food and beverage products to help maintain the thermal temperature of various dishes and soothe concerns regarding quick cool down.