Maurizio Di Iorio's floral photography series takes on a pop art aesthetic.
The Italian photographer cites William Eggleston as a primary influence in his career. In a similar vein, Di Iorio creates highly saturated compositions in eye-popping shades of yellow, blue and red. Every day objects are incorporated into the shots to create a dynamic visual narrative that we haven't seen before.
Simple items, such as gardening tools or an array of cut flowers, are imbued with a touch of whimsy. The interaction of colors create an electric scene that instantly draws the viewer in, refusing to let them go. Allow yourself the pleasure of being seduced by the magical energy of Di Iorio's stunning floral compositions.
Maurizio Di Iorio Creates a Pop Art Garden with His Floral Photography
1. Pop Art Aesthetic - There is an opportunity for digitally manipulating images by incorporating a vibrant pop art aesthetic.
2. Incorporating Simple Objects - There is an opportunity for incorporating simple objects in photography to create dynamic visual narratives.
3. Highly Saturated Compositions - There is an opportunity for creating highly saturated compositions in eye-popping shades for photography.
1. Photography - Photographers can adopt the techniques of incorporating simple objects and create highly saturated compositions for their floral compositions.
2. Digital Art - Digital artists can take inspiration from the pop art aesthetic of Di Iorio's floral compositions and use it to create their artwork.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can use Di Iorio's floral compositions to create a product line that features items imbued with a touch of whimsy and bold colors.