Inspired by the works of Edweard Muybridge, artists Mark Rosen and Wendy Marvel created the FlipBooKit so that people can make their own version of their old-fashioned flip book sets.
By creating your own DIY hand-cranked flip books, you can set your artwork in motion. It even lets you create little scenes or a short film out of still images. The cube-shaped flip books can be hung up on a wall as a type of moving installation artwork, drawing the viewer's eye from one image to the next. The old-fashioned flip books will look attractive in your home with their rustic look and vintage feel.
The DIY FlipBooKit by Mark Rosen and Wendy Marvel allows you to create your own installation of art by using your own prints and images and setting them in motion.
The FlipBooKit Lets You Create a Customized Piece of Art
1. DIY Flip Books - Create customized flip books using your own prints and images.
2. Moving Installation Artwork - Hang up cube-shaped flip books on a wall to create a moving art installation.
3. Rustic Vintage Decor - Add an attractive rustic touch to your home with vintage-looking flip books.
1. Art Supplies - Opportunity for art supply manufacturers to create DIY flip book kits.
2. Home Decor - Designers and retailers can offer vintage-inspired flip books for rustic home decor.
3. Photography and Printing Services - Collaborate with artists to provide high-quality prints for customized flip books.