Fleurs de Saison by Nigel Stone, a photographer based in Cambridge, England, is a dreamy photoshoot that appears to capture forest nymphs out of their natural habitat. But instead of feeling out of place, they thrive as they pose nude save for strategically placed limbs and bouquets of flowers. A magical photoshoot to say the least, the images will have people dreaming about warm summer nights in no time.
Captured in studio, there is a dark element to Fleurs de Saison by Nigel Stone that accentuates it a sensual undertone. Yet there is an innocence to the images that falls far from feminine wiles. Starring models Hannah M, Rebekkah, Tamara and Marijke, the floral designs present throughout were designed by Victoria Leitch.
Fleurs de Saison by Nigel Stone is Dreamily Romantic
1. Forest Nymph Aesthetic - Opportunity for businesses to create products and services that cater to the whimsical and ethereal fashion trend inspired by forest nymph aesthetics.
2. Nature-inspired Photoshoots - Opportunity for photographers and fashion brands to explore and showcase the beauty of nature-inspired photography and fashion concepts.
3. Artistic Nude Photography - Opportunity for photographers and artists to push boundaries and create thought-provoking and visually stunning nude photography that challenges societal norms.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate forest nymph-inspired aesthetics and floral designs into their collections, appealing to a romantic and ethereal customer base.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with nature-inspired concepts and create captivating visual stories that evoke emotions and highlight the beauty of the natural world.
3. Art and Creative Services - Opportunity for artists and creative professionals to explore artistic nude photography as a form of expression, challenging societal norms and sparking meaningful conversations.