The Flash Communicator is an emergency flashlight that converts speech into Morse code. Kim Misoon is the designer behind this intriguing emergency device. It is meant to be used in situations where conventional communication (phones, email, etc...) is not possible. The Flash Communicator is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is speak into it and the device instantly translates your words into Morse code. In addition to functioning as a telegraph the Flash Communicator also works as a normal flashlight.
Morse code may have been replaced by telephones and the Internet, but that doesn't mean that it's not still in use. A device like the Flash Communicator may not be an everyday item, but it could prove invaluable in the event of an emergency.
The Flash Communicator Converts Speech into Morse Code
1. Emergency Communication - The Flash Communicator demonstrates the potential for innovative emergency communication devices that can be used in situations where conventional methods are not possible.
2. Speech-to-code Conversion - The application of speech-to-code conversion technology showcased by the Flash Communicator opens up opportunities for other industries to develop similar devices or incorporate the technology into their own products.
3. Multi-function Emergency Tools - The Flash Communicator's dual functionality as both a telegraph and a flashlight highlights the potential for creating versatile emergency tools that serve multiple purposes.
1. Emergency Preparedness - The Flash Communicator suggests new possibilities for the emergency preparedness industry to develop innovative communication solutions.
2. Consumer Electronics - The speech-to-code conversion technology demonstrated by the Flash Communicator presents opportunities for the consumer electronics industry to apply similar technology in their products.
3. Outdoor and Adventure Gear - The Flash Communicator's dual functionality as a flashlight also appeals to the outdoor and adventure gear industry, prompting the exploration of multi-functional tools for emergency situations.