This Flair Italia September 2010 spread is entitled 'Classic Rock Version,' and model Tanya Dziahileva definitely shows off her dark rockstar side to photographer Eric Guillemain. Fashion editor Kate Sebbah brought together pieces from Louis Vuitton, Just Cavalli and Prada to complete a classy rock star wardrobe.
This Flair Italia September 2010 editorial also features black frocks that will serve as wonderful inspiration for your next night out on the town.
Implications - It is imperative that businesses devote some of their efforts to providing their consumers with a unique or special experience. Those businesses that are capable of attaching a particular set of emotions or feelings to their products will not only leave a memorable impression in the minds of consumers but will also see favorable results.
The Fashion in Flair Italia September 2010 is Rockstar Inspired
1. Classic Rock Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to blend rockstar-inspired elements with classic style to create unique, memorable wardrobes.
2. Emotional Branding - Opportunity for businesses to attach certain emotions or feelings to their products to leave a lasting impression on consumers and see favorable results.
3. Nightlife Inspiration - Opportunity for businesses to leverage dark rockstar elements in their marketing to inspire consumers' next night out on the town.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can blend classic and rockstar-inspired elements to create unique, memorable wardrobes for consumers.
2. Marketing - Businesses can leverage dark rockstar elements in their marketing to inspire consumers and leave a lasting impression.
3. Nightlife - Businesses in the nightlife industry can integrate rockstar-inspired fashion and marketing elements to attract more consumers and differentiate from competitors.