The Fjällräven x Specialized collection is a lineup of hiking and biking gear for consumers with outdoor-centric lifestyles to incorporate into their wardrobe. The collection starts off with the Thermo Anorak packable jacket with insulation and recycled polyamide, while the Räven anorak features G-1000 Lite fabric for lightweight protection from the elements. The Rider's Hybrid Shorts, Rider's Flannel Shirt and Rider's Wind Jacket all offer impressive functionality for wear during long or short rides.
The Fjällräven x Specialized collection is rounded out wit the Handlebar Bag with its weather-resistant design and the Cave Pack with ample space for gear. Priced starting at $25, the collection is available now to purchase via Fjällräven's website for outdoor enthusiasts alike.
Image Credit: Fjällräven
The Fjällräven x Specialized Collection is Biking-Ready
1. Outdoor Lifestyle Clothing Collection - The trend of creating functional, versatile, and sustainable outdoor gear as a part of one's daily wardrobe offers opportunities for innovation in materials, design, and production.
2. Collaborative Sport-specific Product Lines - Collaboration between brands with complementary visions can produce new and exciting sport-specific product lines that cater to the needs of athletes and outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Sustainable Gear and Accessories - Growing consumer demand for more eco-friendly and ethically produced outdoor gear and accessories is driving innovation and creating disruptive business opportunities.
1. Outdoor Sports and Apparel - The outdoor sports and apparel industry has an opportunity to expand its product offerings with sustainable and functional clothing and gear collections.
2. Sport-specific Accessories and Equipment - Specialized and sport-specific gear and accessories companies can collaborate with apparel companies to develop product lines that offer a complete and cohesive outdoor experience.
3. Environmental Science and Technology - Innovative materials, technologies and sustainable production methods for outdoor clothing and gear are creating new opportunities in environmental science and technology.