In addition to their new compact folding drones, DJI is offering first person view goggles that work alongside the Mavic Pro Drone. The video wearables have a simple all-white design and look similar to VR headsets.
The DJI Goggles receive video in the air directly from the drone, and not the controller, thanks to built-in OcuSync technology. The goggles are optimized for aerial first person view (FPV), so you can be immersed in what the drone is capturing above. The 85 degree display shows the wearer a bird's eye view in full 1080p, which can be shared with a friend. The first person view goggles can also quickly switch to third person view in under a second. Flipping the mask stops the FPV experience. The goggles also fit comfortably over glasses.
These First Person View Goggles Pair With the New DJI Mavic Pro Drone
1. First Person View Goggles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more advanced and immersive first person view goggles for drone enthusiasts.
2. Compact Folding Drones - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create smaller and more portable drones with advanced features for enhanced convenience and functionality.
3. Built-in Ocusync Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate advanced wireless technology into drones to enable direct video transmission for a more immersive experience.
1. Drone Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate cutting-edge technologies into drone manufacturing to enhance user experience and expand market reach.
2. Virtual Reality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine VR technology with drones to create immersive aerial experiences.
3. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop wearable devices, such as goggles, that offer seamless integration with drones for various applications.