The Internet has been humming with oohs and awws over the release of the 'First Kiss' video, a short film featuring twenty good-looking strangers kissing for the first time. Pimm's Girl Comedy has taken advantage of the viral video, which has garnered over 23 million views, creating a first kiss parody that has strangers swapping a little more than just spit. Forget dinner and a movie, these brave participants are fast-forwarding straight to the hasty, potentially ill-advised backseat rub-n'-tug.
Like the original, the 'First Handjob' video starts off with each individual acting shy, bashful and awkward ("I just forgot his name.") Things quickly get heated -- or at the very least, luke-warm -- when the belts come undone.
The acts yield mixed results, which don't necessarily look pleasurable, but are hands-down (get it?) hilarious. In any case, clicking play is a guaranteed happy ending for the viewer.
This First Kiss Parody Gets Awkwardly Intimate
1. Parody Videos - Businesses can create parodies of popular videos to piggyback on viral trends and increase brand recognition.
2. Intimate Comedy - Integrating adult humor into comedy videos can generate high engagement on social media.
3. Shock Humor - Taking a risk with edgy humor can catapult a brand or individual into viral success.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on the popularity of viral videos by creating parody content that appeals to a wide audience.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can use viral trends to promote their clients' products or services in an engaging and humorous way.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms can utilize viral trends to drive user engagement and increase overall site traffic.