The 'Fill In The Blank Wallpaper' may look dizzying, but it's definitely something I want in one of my rooms.
Designed by Ryan Cox, the 'Fill In The Blank Wallpaper' is a fun interactive decor piece with empty thought bubbles as its design. Each square has a tiny thought bubble that you can try to fill in with thoughts. There's little space, but there's no reason overlaps shouldn't be allowed. While you may look like a psycho Jack Nicholson from The Shining by scribbling on all over the walls, it'd be a fun way to leave your mark.
The 'Fill in the Blank' Wallpaper is a Fun Interactive Decorative Piece
1. Interactive Wallpaper - The trend of interactive wallpapers offers opportunities for businesses to create unique and engaging décor pieces.
2. Personalized Décor - The trend of personalized décor items gives businesses the opportunity to create products that allow their customers to express themselves creatively.
3. Interactive Home Goods - The trend of interactive home goods provides opportunities to create innovative products that engage consumers in new and exciting ways.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can leverage the trend of interactive wallpapers to offer creative and personalized décor options for their clients.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of personalized décor items to offer customers unique and customizable products.
3. Toy and Game - The toy and game industry can explore the trend of interactive home goods by creating toys and games that double as functional household décor objects.