The brand new FILA Spring/Summer 2018 collection focuses on bright color schemes and classic graphic prints. The official lookbook for the capsule embodies the vibrant motif as the setting of the shoot is just as colorful as the garments. The FILA Spring/Summer 2018 features a range of hoodies, t-shirts, tracksuits, overalls, rompers, tearaway bottoms and swimwear.
The expansive collection welcomes the warm weather with its color scheme, along with classic design patterns. Pieces from the line include the classic pinstripe detail with archival graphic patterns. Without swaying far from its roots, FILA prominently incorporates its iconic colors of red, navy and white. Some notable fabrics used are terry materials, knits, mesh and velour.
The FILA Spring/Summer 2018 collection will be available for purchase at select retail locations and on the brand's website.
Image Credit: Jalan Durimel and Jibril Durimel
The New FILA Spring/Summer 2018 Sports Vibrant Colors and Graphics
1. Bright Color Schemes - Opportunity for companies in the fashion industry to incorporate vibrant colors into their collections.
2. Classic Graphic Prints - Companies in the apparel industry can explore the use of timeless graphic patterns in their designs.
3. Iconic Color Palette - Brands in the fashion industry can leverage their iconic colors to create recognizable and cohesive collections.
1. Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to embrace bold and colorful designs.
2. Apparel - Apparel companies can tap into the trend of classic graphic prints in their clothing lines.
3. Retail - Retailers can consider stocking the FILA Spring/Summer 2018 collection to cater to consumers looking for vibrant and stylish clothing options.