The 'Fiery Hair Tee,' a project currently seeking funding on Kickstarter, is a quirky shirt created by Alec Gross. The tee features Gross' signature red beard and hair; his face, however, is left white -- the same color as the rest of the shirt.
The 'Fiery Hair Tee' plays off the fact that Alec Gross has really pale skin. What I particularly like about this tee is that it could only come in one color for the joke to be effective. Show a ginger that you are sympathetic to their pale skin problems by buying this tee for yourself.
Implications - Youth consumers are attracted to an ironic form of humor. The 'Fiery Beard Tee' fits into this penchant for a particular type of humor. Companies should take this into consideration when creating marketing initiatives targeted towards this demographic.
Fiery Hair Tee Pokes Fun at a Pale Skin Ginger
1. Ironic Humor Fashion - Creating clothing lines that play off unique physical features may appeal to the youth consumer demographic.
2. Personalized Apparel - Designing clothing that personalized physical features creates a sense of individuality and uniqueness.
3. Niche Humor Products - Creating humor products that connect with specific groups will attract consumers who want to express their identity or sense of humor.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate ironic and personalized elements into their clothing lines to appeal to young consumers.
2. Comedy and Entertainment - Comedians and entertainers can create humor products and clothing lines that appeal to niche communities and humor styles.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can create humorous campaigns that connect with the youth demographic, using irony and personalized elements to seduce them.