S.U.F created a new field watch, which takes design inspiration from Scandinavian models. The new field watch takes on minimalistic themes and it will be limited to only 50 models, each priced at $2,987.
S.U.F named the watch the '180,' which is a reference to the brand changing its main design principals. The 180 is available with either a black, white, navy, or red dial, and it can have either a brown or black leather strap. The case measures in at 38.7mm, and it is comprised of stainless steel with chrome plates. The 180 is powered by a Soprod A10 caliber movement system, which can power the watch for a total of 42 hours.
Image Credit: S.U.F
S.U.F Revealed the '180' Watch Which is Limited to 50 Makes
1. Minimalist Field Watch Designs - Opportunity to develop innovative designs that emphasize simplicity and functionality.
2. Limited Edition Luxury Watches - Chance to create exclusive, highly sought-after timepieces for collectors and enthusiasts.
3. Scandinavian-inspired Watch Designs - Potential to explore Scandinavian aesthetics in watch design, focusing on clean lines and minimalist features.
1. Luxury Watch Industry - Opportunity to cater to high-end consumers with unique and limited edition timepieces.
2. Fashion Accessories Industry - Potential to expand product offerings by incorporating minimalist watch designs into fashion accessories lines.
3. Artisanal Watchmaking Industry - Chance to showcase craftsmanship and attention to detail through the creation of small-batch, handcrafted watches.